For awhile, I've been watching Japanese
cartoons, (anime) and every single one that I saw was either action,
romance or comedy. In fall, there was a new anime that I started
watching. This anime was called “Kuruko No Basket” and it was a
sports anime. It's about a boy who can't dribble or shoot. The only
specialty that he had was passing a ball. So he had to work as a
team to make him a important character. His goal is to win as a team
and to become number 1 team in Japan. This anime inspired me because
it helped me realize that working as a team can lead to a victory,
and also players with outstanding skills.
Working as a team is very complicated
and takes lots of practice, but once you know how to work as a team
there is a high possibility for you to win. My basketball teacher in
elementary school always told me and my team to work as a team. Every
time I played ball the only thing that I cared about was winning. I
really didn't care about teamwork because I thought that the teachers
just wanted all of us to have a turn with the ball. Every time I gave
the ball to my teammates, they would let the ball get taken from them
or would miss a shot. When I saw this I was outraged and I believed
that I should do all the work. In the end we lost and I felt like it
was all of my teammates fault. When I started watching “Kuruko No
Basket” after I left elementary, I realized that teamwork can lead
to victories and also I realized that my teacher was serious about
teamwork. Kuruko the main character inspired me because he is the
center of a certain team that helps each of the player score. He is
a symbol that shows that teamwork can lead to victory. He really
motivated me and I started to work as team. He also showed me that
losing games can make your team stronger. This showed that if the
team gets used to each other and practice as team for awhile they
can become a strong team. When I played ball I started to pass and
work as a team. I started to realize that working as a team can save
you lots energy and you don't have to sweat a lot. This is one reason
why this anime inspired me a lot.
In “Kuruko No Basket” there are
players with outstanding basketball skills. When watching them play I
got inspired because they work really hard to improve there
specialty. They would dedicate there lives in improving there skills.
When watching them play got me motivated because of how they dance
with the ball and how they shoot without missing. When I went to the
court I felt like a 5 year old trying to do what they were doing.
Actually I really didn't care what people thought cause when I tried
doing the moves I felt really good. When I did a move that was done
by a player, I felt really good. I did a crossover and went straight
for a lay-up. Watching these moves and the then trying to do them
makes me get better and it gets interesting. I tried doing the Kuruko
pass but unfortunately I failed. The players in this anime inspires
me because of how they work really hard to improve there skills. They
are examples of players that I wanna be when I want to become a nba
player.
I think that I am inspired by this
anime because how they work as a team and the outstanding players in
the anime. Teamwork is a shortcut to victory that's what I believe.
Once you have good players and they work as a team than its checkmate
for the other team that's what I believe. These things in the anime
really inspired me and made me wanna be like them. Getting inspired
by something or someone will make people get better and will take you
to your max.
your post is very interesting i like how you used a personal story to explain the show and how you showed not to give up.
ReplyDeleteThis is really good! It's really cool how an anime show inspired you. Your theme is really strong about teamwork. Your conclusion had a little too many words, that you could cut out to make it run a little smoother like not saying I believe after you've already started with I think. Otherwise it's a really strong interesting post.Good job!
ReplyDeleteNice response! I agree that teamwork is great to have. Also its very interesting how a Japanese anime show influenced your view on teamwork. And its great you now know more.
ReplyDeleteI liked how you put anecdotes and explained how you were inspired by the anime's. I also liked how you included examples from the different shows and what each one meant.
ReplyDelete